(575) 762- 8065 Clovis and I'll aid you to be aware of all the fees and call attention to any inaccuracies.
(575) 762- 8065 There are certain ordinary expenses associated with closing the sale of a house. These fees are usually split between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in New Mexico to help guide you through the deal.
Closing costs that are tied to your mortgage
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, these taxes are usually paid (More information)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (More information)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your deal, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also push for reduced closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll describe in detail the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
If you are purchasing a house in Curry County, you will get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not startled when you get to closing time. I'll be happy to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem off.