(575) 762- 8065 Clovis and I'll assist you to be aware of all the expenses and point out any errors.
(575) 762- 8065 There are certain ordinary fees associated with closing the sale of a house. These fees are often split between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in New Mexico to help lead you through your process.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
(Click here for details)
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, the following taxes are usually paid (Click here for details)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your transaction, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also advocate for reduced closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
If you are buying a property in Curry County, you'll get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not astonished when you arrive at closing time. I'll be willing to look through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem questionable.